We went out early today and I heard mum and dad say
that Bo was going to Flyball but I don't really know what that is yet. Afterwards I came out and met another puppy the same size as me! He was a lemon roan Cocker Spaniel called Max and we ran around and played with each other and it was great. We were so excited we didn't really know what to do next. I can't wait to go next week!
that Bo was going to Flyball but I don't really know what that is yet. Afterwards I came out and met another puppy the same size as me! He was a lemon roan Cocker Spaniel called Max and we ran around and played with each other and it was great. We were so excited we didn't really know what to do next. I can't wait to go next week!