I went to the river today for a good walk as the weather was not as hot so I could have a good run around. Mum tried to start the touching my head after the failure with the vet check last night at class but I really don't like it! As soon as I saw what she was doing I backed off and then wouldn't go near her for the rest of the walk. I also managed to slip my harness at the end and mum struggled to get me back. We had a great game of tug of war until mum managed to get hold of my collar!
We have decided that it doesn't matter that she can have a vet check on the floor as long a she is fine on a table. The last few days have been a bit disapointing as we were doing so well but we will see what tomorrow brings .. these glitches are sent to try us.