I am now growing up to be a big girl!! The door to my crate is being left open tonight for the first time and I am going to try and be good. I was a bit confused at first and wandered around a bit until I finally went into my crate for a comfy sleep. When mum and dad got up in the night I thought it was getting up time and was very excited to see them till I realised they were going back to bed.
Bo has adapted really well to her crate door being open at night. It has only taken a few nights for her to settle down and not follow us if we get up in the night. She has even started lying in in the mornings now!
Bo has adapted really well to her crate door being open at night. It has only taken a few nights for her to settle down and not follow us if we get up in the night. She has even started lying in in the mornings now!